Solar Negotiators is looking for a Marketing Associate to write, produce, or design various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles, videos, ebooks and social media posts/advertisements. Our company is the top-rated local solar provider in the Central San Joaquin Valley. Solar Negotiators is known for giving customers the facts about solar, specializing in providing the most up-to-date, accurate and honest information on solar energy and power bill management. We are looking for someone to extend that knowledge out into the digital space to help support our consumers in their buying process through retargeting campaigns and content marketing in the digital space.
**Special note: This job may not be worked remotely, we need our team member to be on-site every day from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
We are looking for someone to contribute to our marketing department in a big way. This individual needs to be high-performing, driven and creative. They will be expected to constantly contribute new ideas to help grow the business further. This includes appealing to our target demographic by reading and analyzing our audience through research and analytics of our marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Associate's responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products. This role may evolve over time to include more diverse marketing responsibilities, working closely with and training with our Director of Marketing & Media.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier Pro is a plus
- Solar industry experience/knowledge is a plus
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Ability to self-manage is crucial, must create & propose new projects
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field or 2 years experience