Channel Marketing Manager
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
As Channel Marketing Manager—Consumer Direct you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing channel marketing activity for the Consumer Direct Channel. The Channel Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director of Lead Marketing, and will collaborate with channel marketing analysts, telemarketing managers and the corporate brand team. This position is listed as 'Remote', we would prefer a Charlotte, NC candidate but will also consider remote candidates for this position.
What You Will Do:
- Assisting in developing and overseeing the channel marketing plan.
- Implementing channel campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights via collaborative sessions, distributing surveys, and business reviews.
- Working closely with the product and corporate brand marketing teams to execute the channel marketing strategies including SEO, Email, SMS, Chat, and telephony.
- Utilize data and borrower insights to provide recommendations to drive ROI and market share.
- Owner of the day to day channel CRM requests including Velocify, Volly (SoftVu), Social Survey, and other systems as needed.
- Assists and acts as the liaison between third party consultants, vendors as it relates to fully utilize the CRM.
- Builds campaign logic trees and spearheads integrations as needed for best Marketing Campaign results.
- Provides monthly status reports on all active campaigns and projects as needed.
- Channel CRM (Marketo, Velocify, Clearview, Volly (Soft Vu)) manager and lead administrator to keep data and campaigns clean.
- Manages the trigger lead campaigns, nurture and pre-approval email campaigns, as well as architects new campaigns as requested by management or to fulfill marketing plan needs.
- Tweaks, tests, A/B tests, and reports findings based on insights and conclusions from inter-campaign testing.
- Facilitates building and writing the email, SMS, Chat, SEO marketing campaigns from concept to deployment through collaboration etc.
- Onboards team members to Social Survey carrying out best practices for visibility (linking social media pages etc.)
- Collaborates with brand team to assist in tone and brand direction on broad campaign needs.
- Provide reports to management & executive leadership on demand
- Assist with Freshdesk ticketing system for Lead Marketing/Marketing channel.
- Assists with management of social media platforms
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need:
- 3+ years experience in a Channel Marketing or Program Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing.
- MailChimp, Velocify, Marketo, Volly, Clearview, or other marketing automation tools and CRM knowledge is a plus.
- Previous experience working as a channel marketing manager would be a strong advantage.
- Past experience managing marketing budgets ideally within a channel marketing setting.
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels in the mortgage industry
- Project management experience
- Web Page/HTML coding experience strongly preferred.
- The ability to manage small teams of people and influence senior staff is essential.
- Strong campaign strategy and writing capabilities to draft campaign concepts clearly and work collaboratively with brand team.
- Technical capabilities but also understands brand consistencies from SEO, Email, Chat, and SMS.
- Strong knowledge of social platforms and creative allowances, limitations and best practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing business strategies, branding, web/layout design and the entire creative development process.
- Proven ability to balance multiple projects with differing and aggressive timelines, deliverables, and expectations while still paying close attention to detail.
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- A commitment to be a relevant market leader - we are aiming for the top!
- Highly engineered proprietary technology that is revolutionizing the mortgage industry
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits, effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, and much more
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.