Customer Service Representative
VoiceNation is the nation’s highest-rated live answering service according to a recent Clutch.co survey of industry peers. We are the architects of our own call center technology, OpenAnswer, and have been highly disruptive to the answering service industry over the past 10 years. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, works well with a diverse team, and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
Since its inception in 2002, VoiceNation has been a leader in the inbound voice telecommunications space. We specialize in intelligent customer interactions and serving as seamless extensions of our clients’ businesses. Since joining the live answering space in 2009, we haven’t taken a single day off. Winner of hundreds of awards and accolades in the past 17 years, VoiceNation has earned the Association of TeleServices International (ATSI) Award of Excellence for Outstanding Service in both 2017 and 2018. VoiceNation seeks to employ individuals who share our passion for growth and our desire to make a difference in the world while having fun along the way.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
- Part-Time and Full-Time positions
- Remote agent opportunities
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Complimentary meals, snacks, and drinks
- A fun, exciting work environment combined with the opportunity to be a part of our rapidly growing and dynamic company
***Candidates will attend a mandatory 2-week training. 9AM - 5PM Monday – Friday***
***Training is paid – Full/Part Time Positions Available – Remote Agent Opportunities***
- MUST BE RELIABLE, DEPENDABLE AND ON TIME!!!
- Available to work weekends (includes both Saturday and Sunday)
- Available to work holidays
- Great phone voice
- Type 35 wpm with 70% accuracy (online data entry)
- Successfully complete call center pre-employment skills assessment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Adapt quickly to change
- Possess the ability to diffuse difficult or irate callers
- Ability to multitask
- Strong Work Ethic
- “Can do” Attitude
- Flexible Mindset
- Friendly Personality
- Team Player
- Honesty and Integrity