Customer Support Specialist
Responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer experience on all product platforms, engaging with email, phone, or community portal interactions to drive proactive customer experiences..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the quarterly business review process for assigned accounts and ensure timely follow up and resolution to action items that drive program performance.
- Ensure all service cases are documented per standard operating procedures, using Salesforce case management tools.
- Serve as customers primary point-of-contact when assigned Account Managers are unavailable.
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOP), support processes and show expedient and professional response to customer concerns, meeting or beating service level expectations.
- Oversee assigned service work to full completion as requested by customers.
- Use sound judgment to determine when to escalate issues and to whom to ensure the highest quality resolution.
- Communicate with customers in a clear and empathetic manner, ensuring user level translation of technical material specific to Verity's product offering.
- Analyze, recreate, and resolve customer-reported problems using software and hardware solutions.
- Ensure service interactions comply within defined service KPls.
- Follow all SOP workflows and communicate where appropriate process or documentation improvement areas. Own the updating of processes as directed.
- Participate as a key operations end user in V340B platform testing that supports sprint release functionality.
- Delegate support incidents/escalations to team members as appropriate.
- Interface internally with Developers, Business Partners, Project Managers, Management, testers, and others as warranted.
- Protect confidential information and follow all internal HIPAA standards.
- Support occasional after-hours/weekend support expectations.
- Support and promote the Verity values through positive interactions with both internal and external customers on a regular basis.
- Attend to other initiatives and goals towards Verity continuous growth and prosperity within the 3408 business.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- BA, BS preferred or applicable experience.
- 1+ years of moderately technical customer support work.
- Superior interpersonal skills, demonstrating a passion for being helpful and empathetic while using effective troubleshooting techniques for software-oriented problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers and internal colleagues under stressful situations with scheduling limitations and conflicts.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, Outlook and other common office tools.
- Basic knowledge of remote access tools (Bomgar, PC Anywhere, VNC, and RDC) a major plus.
- An affinity to dive into details and study data to solve problems.
- Ability to analyze technical issues and troubleshoot problems with customer data, configuration and/or Verity database schema.
- Ability to occasionally address issues during off business hours.
- Self-directed and result-oriented.
- Works autonomously but also understands how to use team resources effectively.
- Supports team members to increase overall effectiveness of the team.
- Prioritize tasks and accept working in a fast-paced environment and able to work under pressure of deadlines.
The job conditions for this position are in a standard office setting. Employees in this position use PC and phone on an on-going basis throughout the day. Limited corporate travel may be required to remote offices or other business meetings and events.