For 18 years, Service Objects has worked to be the data science company that puts people above all else. First, we created an amazing place to work and then we created products that make life better for everyone that uses them.
We are guided by focused core values, high integrity, and a high energy culture. Our mission is to provide our clients with tools so they can be sure every customer record in their database is as genuine, accurate, and up-to-date as it possibly can be.
We’ve been in the B2B data science business for 18 years: we’ve never taken VC and have been profitable since day one. We plan to double that success over the coming years with releases of new products that continue to reshape data science. This is your opportunity to bring your initiative to a growing team and build a career at a company with the living legacy of creating products that reduce fraud and eliminate waste.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the website, including design and site management, supporting lead generation campaigns, developing and maintaining marketing collateral and helping build Service Objects into a nationally recognized brand.
You will work closely with the marketing team as well as members of our technical staff and sales department, so strong communication skills are necessary.What You’ll Do
- Produce content and managing the design for marketing communications projects, including, but not limited to, email campaigns, webinars, marketing collateral, press releases, website pages, direct mail, social media and more.
- Oversee blog process – from assisting in getting content created to ensuring publishing schedule is on target.
- Assist the marketing department in achieving defined monthly KPIs.
- Ensure website adheres to SEO best practices.
- Develop and implementing successful lead generation campaigns.
- Write, edit and proofread marketing copy with a strong eye for detail and accuracy that effectively adheres to Service Objects’ brand messaging.
- Oversee freelancers including writers and website developers.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Strong team player and self-starter who values customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment from concept to delivery.
- 3 years managing high traffic websites.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems (Joomla, WordPress etc.)
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You want to be part of a GREAT TEAM and work with AWESOME PEOPLE!
How to Apply
This is a full-time, non-exempt position that includes all offered benefits. This role is based in our office in Santa Barbara, though almost half of our employees work remotely from all over the US. We welcome you, as you are, to work at Service Objects. We’re removing the barriers and frustrations that too many tech companies inflict on their workers. We support workplace diversity. Learn more about working at Service Objects by clicking here.
To apply, please e-mail us at [email protected] and attach the following three items:
- A customized cover letter (required)
- Your most recent resume in Word or PDF format
- Your favorite knock-knock joke
Service Objects Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Personnel are chosen on the basis of ability without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.