Digital Marketing Associate
Job Title:Digital Marketing Associate
Job Summary and Description:
The Digital Marketing Associate will develop and administer social media and other digital and online content to engage users and create interactive relationships between the public and EPRI. The successful candidate will collect and review social media data to develop effective digital campaigns to help meet the goals established by the Strategic Marketing and Communications department. The incumbent handles all social media initiatives and works with Marketing Communication and web team to execute social media and some digital tactics supporting integrated marketing campaigns.
- Current and thorough understanding of Social Media and how to research, write and distribute content effectively, using Social Media tools
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor and manage the company’s social media accounts
- Understand and apply tenets of good communication to the full range of EPRI corporate communications products and services.
- Provide social media content, develop basic strategies and implementation plans and provide tactical guidance for effective social media campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve communication tools and content to enhance communications.
- In consultation with marketing and communications staff, help manage scheduling and posting of content for public web pages, corporate newsletter and other media
- Responsible for using analytics tools to measure successes
- Utilize mechanisms to provide feedback about EPRI communications and reputation.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization
- Knowledge of analytics a plus
- Knowledge of Podcast production a plus
- Knowledge of digital advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or marketing, or equivalent work experience in energy, research media, and/or corporate communications.
- 1 – 5 years of experience in a communications, marketing or similar function preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (i.e., writing, verbal, relationship-building).
- Ability to work with C level executives on Social Media
- Develop Digital marketing and Social Media skills, including:
- Develop and implement content plans and message maps;
- Distribute press releases, media advisories, fact sheets, frequently asked questions as it relates to digital marketing and social media;
- Researching and distribute news stories on social media ;
- Plan and conduct editorial boards and website calendars;
- Coach executives on Social Media;
- Plan, participate and/or conduct radio or video interviews for Podcasts and Videos;
- Understand basic layout concepts for all digital media;
- Ability to use social and digital media and e-business tools;
- Educate fellow employees and improve employee skills in the full range of business communications;
- Speak in public and professional forums;
- Represent EPRI (in non-technical discussions) at conferences and briefings; be able to network effectively for EPRI.
- Enthusiasm for Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Ability to multitask and project manage
- Desire to help others succeed
- Analytical; able to discern and derive benefit from connections among people and companies
- Ability to think strategically, assess business risks and opportunities, and apply creative problem-solving skills
- Flexible; able to adapt
- Superior interpersonal and influencing skills