Remote--Risk & Compliance Analyst
The Remote Risk & Compliance Analyst is responsible for reviewing contracts for IT Compliance, coordinating external customer/vendor IT Audits, ensuring adherence to IT controls, and coordinating external customer/vendor audit & control remediation activities. This position will take an advisory role in making sure data governance procedures contain the right level of controls and responsibilities to support risk and compliance.
- Review proposed customer contracts for compliance and regulatory issues
- Coordinate external audits of the IT environment
- Develop and maintain both automated and manual continuous audit processes
- Educate users on IT controls processes
- Report compliance results & metrics to executive teams
- Provide continual improvement objectives to better align to external requests
- Build a strong knowledge and understanding of systems and processes
- Assist in development of data governance processes and RACI
- Review and Update internal corporate Policies based on Industry best practices and Regulatory requirements
- Understand and document Data workflows and lifecycles
- Establish Processes to improve the life cycle Management of Contracts
- Strong familiarity with risk, compliance, and audit frameworks and the various ways they are applied in IT environments
- Understanding of IT regulations - particularly in the privacy domain
- Ability to scope, assess, and revise contracts and suggest edits based on business drivers and compliance needs.
- Ability to implement controls in a diverse technical and geographically-distributed environment
- Ability to convince a highly varied audience to follow prescribed controls
- Comfort with presenting progress reports and results to senior leadership
- Understanding of process design and compliance terminology
- Ability to write and speak clearly, consistently, and concisely
- Ability to Multitask responses to multiple Contracts and meet given deadlines
- Ability to be self-driven, Motivated with end-to-end ownership on contracts management
- Excellent Audit Life Cycle Management skills , Use of Excel sheet , document management , ability to track documents versions, evidences etc.
- BA business or information technology or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of prior experience in IT risk, auditing, Contracts evaluation, and/or compliance strongly preferred.
- CISA and/or CRISC certifications desired
- CISM or CISSP certifications desired.
What's in it for You?
Black Box Network Services offers a competitive total rewards benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to a wide variety of additional benefits like a 401K, life insurance, employee assistance programs, fitness reimbursements, identity theft protection, education/scholarship programs and more!
We understand attracting great talent requires going beyond just competitive compensation and benefits. Black Box provides challenging work that creates advancement opportunities within the organization for those demonstrating desire and aptitude through their achievements. We have no shortage of opportunities. If you are looking for a business that allows for individual reward and growth, we are the place for you!
About Black Box Network Services
Black Box Network Services is a leading technology solutions provider dedicated to helping customers design, deploy and manage their IT infrastructure. We deliver high-value products and services through our global presence and 2,500 team members. Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.