Account Executive Recruitment Marketing Suite - Southeast (Remote)
Calling all million-dollar closers! Do you have documented experience driving new high priority business? We’re seeking a passionate sales professional with expert communication skills to join our team as a Product Executive, where you’ll proactively establish, build and maintain relationships with prospective customers at all levels, including senior leadership and C-suite to generate new business for our iCIMS Attract and iCIMS Nurture products. In this role, you’ll help us achieve maximum sales profitability and growth by accurately assessing client needs and effectively linking the product value. To succeed, you will need to build a robust sales funnels while developing a keen understanding of prospective customers’ business cycles and existing technology landscapes. We’re looking for somebody who can think quickly on their feet and work cross-functionally to help us close complex, high-stakes deals. If you’re a sophisticated seller who is adept at working in a fast-paced environment, this could be your next big thing.
This position will be a remote position located in region.About Us:
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!Responsibilities:
- Targets companies within an assigned geography and segment that prioritize winning the war for talent and attracting the best people to their organization.
- Drives new business within assigned segment. Develops new prospects through cold calling and connecting with warm marketing leads.
- Connects with prospective iCIMS customers via phone and/or email to understand the business solutions the clients are seeking.
- Answers questions for prospective customers relative to iCIMS Attract, iCIMS Nurture & other assigned iCIMS sourcing products.
- Collects and records key prospect data points within Salesforce.
- Qualifies all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions.
- Sells iCIMS Attract, iCIMS Nurture & other assigned sourcing products to prospective clients or introduces them to an Account Executive to sell our Core solution based on prospective clients’ needs.
- Assesses customer needs and effectively links product value, features/benefits to those needs.
- Follows well defined sales methodology to ensure prospects are a good fit for iCIMS long term.
- Understands big picture of iCIMS product suite and how it can fit into client organization. Closes deal while setting stage for additional product sales within organization.
- Presents and positions recruitment marketing and other related products to prospective customers via phone, video conference and in person meetings. Asks thoughtful questions and displays effective listening.
- Builds sales funnels through prospecting efforts including but not limited to client referrals, regional networking, webinars and cold calling.
- Follows-up and actions on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activity.
- Develops and maintains detailed product and marketplace understanding to help prospective customers make well informed buying decisions.
- Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
- Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be accurately measured.
- Coordinates sales efforts with marketing, sales management, accounting, legal, and technical service groups.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative when appropriate.
- Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately.
- Receives and takes action on feedback for continual professional improvement and development.
- Takes measures to enhance body of knowledge and skill set through training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience preferred, preferably in the Software-as-a-Service space.
- Experience selling solutions to line of business executives is preferred
- Proven track record in soliciting and closing B2B sales against a quota.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in new business development strategies and lead qualification.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Proven ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success.
- Adept at transferring knowledge and passion for sales to junior staff.
- Ability to clearly present material and effectively overcome objections.
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linkedin, Twitter, Blogs and other monitoring tools.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
- A results orientated self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.