SEO Account Manager (Remote)
SEO Account Manager
Hennessey Consulting, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated Account Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is an excellent storyteller, is self-driven, has a problem-solving mindset, and has at least two (2) years of digital marketing agency experience.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the country. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Foster and cultivate client success, client relationships, and ultimately client retention
- Attend all assigned client calls and taking detailed notes to assign tasks to the team
- Provide a detailed agenda and recap for all assigned client calls
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Work closely with the project team to stay on top of project status and to proactively identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Coordinate efforts with external partners where needed
- Serve as the “voice of the client,” representing your clients’ needs when dealing with internal stakeholders at all times
Since we’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be familiar with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in SEO and/or digital marketing
- An up-to-date understanding of Organic Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Social Media, and Content Marketing
- Excellent relationship building skills and extremely personable demeanor
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and positive attitude
- Excellent storyteller
- Strong sense of urgency to fulfill internal and client needs
- Proven project management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and similar analytics packages
- Working knowledge of SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, or other SEO tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in dealing with executives and other top-level decision-makers
- Able to handle stressful situations and deadlines well
This is a remote full-time position.
Please email your resume with comparable experience and cover letter to [email protected] explaining why you're the best candidate for this position.