Freelance Graphic Designer
Halt! Please submit a cover letter along with your application.
The Tour Guy:
We are an international tour operator that sells amazing tours and experiences to people who want to get more out of their vacation. 95% of our sales happen online. Our team is dynamic and innovative, always looking for creative solutions to problems -- and for good lunch spots in Old City.
While our tours and experiences happen in Italy, France, and Spain, most of our marketing, sales, accounting, product and IT teams are here in Philly. We call 225 Chestnut our home, where you can find us trying out new marketing tactics, consistently growing our e-commerce platform, having an end-of-day glass of wine, and chowing down on pizza quite frequently.
Why We Want to Hire You:
- You're not only a pro with the creating graphics to enhance our blog posts and e-commerce site, you're also skilled with creating video animations
- Adobe Creative Suite is your best friend
- You're proactive and like generating creative ways to improve page design without being asked to do so
- You have a flexible work schedule
What You'll Be Working On:
- Designing stellar graphics for on-site and off-site content, including blog posts, e-commerce product pages, social media, etc.
- Creating engaging video animations to enhance YouTube content
- Designing assorted apparel and decorations for our offices
- Ensuring photos on our sites advertise our products in the best ways possible
- You're located in the Philadelphia area
- You love travel and tourism
- You're looking to learn a lot!
Job Type: Part-time
- Video Animation: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week: