Marketing Communications Manager - Healthcare Copywriter
This position will be responsible for:
Producing high-impact marketing communication messaging and materials and effectively distributing these through numerous channels and campaigns. The ideal candidate is a highly skilled writer and communicator with expertise in persuasion and lead generation.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop compelling, benefit-focused marketing messaging and copy for lead generation, customer cross-selling, reseller communications, and internal communications
- Manage distribution of marketing communications and content through numerous channels including prospects, customers, and resellers; and through various print and digital channels including events, search engines, social media, direct mail
- Create and optimize email campaigns while leveraging best-practices to nurture leads and create sales qualified opportunities
- Develop clear and compelling website & landing page copy to effectively communicate our value propositions, drive demand and generate consistent online lead flow
- Develop concepts and copy for sales and marketing collateral including print and digital brochures, banners, signage, and flyers
- Develop digital advertising banners, PPC copy, SEO-optimized content, and social media posts
- Research, conceptualize and create marketing content assets including eGuides, white papers, infographics, and webinars
- Write and produce marketing and instructional videos for product sales
- Research and produce webinar content and slide presentations
- Create sales enablement resources and tools including how-to guides, sales toolkits, and other tools
- Collaborate with Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, and Product Development teams to effectively coordinate new and existing product messaging
- Provide consistent internal communications to ensure all employees are well informed on Business Development aspects of the business
Required Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of B2B marketing communications/copy writing experience in Healthcare
- Strong ability to effectively and concisely communicate key benefits of products and services
- Experience using marketing email and text automation platforms
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and push projects to completion
- Strong ability to use Microsoft Office 365 applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and others
- A positive attitude matched with perseverance to achieve desired results
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Marketing communications/copywriting experience in Merchant Services/Payment Industry
- Experience using the WordPress online Content Management System (CMS)
- Experience using marketing and design applications such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Survey Monkey
- Experience with the Zoho Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) and other Zoho applications
- Video story-boarding and production experience
- Experience planning, coordinating and managing events, tradeshows, and webinars
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Marketing or related field
Primary Location: Park City-UT, Lindon-UT, or Remote (UT, AZ, GA, or MA)
Job Type: Exempt
Compensation and Benefits
NexTrust offers competitive compensation, excellent health and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation and 401k opportunities in a challenging and growing small business. Compensation is negotiable based upon experience and demonstrated ability to contribute to business results.
How to Apply
Apply via Indeed.com with copy of resume
Company Information – NexTrust, Inc.
NexTrust is a leading provider of Billing & Payment solutions for Healthcare and Utility Billers and a preferred Partner for numerous billing systems. Our passion is to develop and deliver easy to use services that significantly improve the financial vitality of our customers.
NexTrust’s innovative BillFlash Services can be viewed online at BillFlash.com. NexTrust’s Resellers are supported at NexTrust.com. Founded in 2002, NexTrust is a privately held corporation headquartered in Park City, Utah conveniently located just 30 minutes from Salt Lake City.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. NexTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- healthcare: 3 years (Required)
- copy writing/marketing communications: 3 years (Required)