WEBSITE, BLOG, AND SOCIAL COPYWRITING IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Signalfire is seeking a passionate Copywriter and Content Specialist for our team of creative marketing Guides and Outfitters. We are a team of marketing professionals partnering with clients to utilize effective web and content-centric marketing strategies. In short, we build brands and tell their stories. We need a storyteller.
Our future teammate will be a pro-active professional with more than a year’s experience creating successful content for businesses and organizations. The position will be multi-faceted in content research, creation, and dissemination across many different platforms. Signalfire’s Content Specialist must be an expert at embracing our clients’ many brand voices and crafting engaging content.
Signalfire needs an energetic personality that flourishes in a busy work environment. This position will require wearing multiple hats. Our future teammate will collaborate with clients, in-house graphic designers, website developers, and project managers.
THE CANDIDATES WE’RE SEEKING MUST HAVE:
- More than a year of experience in professional copywriting, content development, PR, or journalism
- Degree in writing, journalism, communications, or related field
- Passion for writing—a lot of writing
- Eye for detail in writing and proofreading with strong knowledge of grammar
- Experience in researching, interviewing, fact checking, and engaging subject matter experts in a diverse range of industries
- Familiar with content marketing best practices including blogging, email marketing, and social media
- Crazy-detailed organization with demonstrable experience managing multiple projects with strict deadlines (both short and long range)Extra points for:
- Experience with media relations or PR
- Experience with email marketing platforms, list management/segmenting, and supporting tools
- Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics and keyword research tools
- Search optimization practices using keyword research tools, Moz, and/or SEM Rush
THE COPYWRITER’S POSITION WILL REQUIRE:
- Ability to self-manage workload supporting numerous clients with multiple project teams including project managers, designers, web developers, and clients
- Research, create, and maintain content calendars for multiple clients in multiple industries
- Develop content for multiple clients while maintaining individual brand voices
- Provide keyword research and search relevant guidance for website, blog, and social content
- Generate and provide regular performance reports that would include Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and traffic data from various email marketing and social platforms
Signalfire is a close-knit team of professionals who are as much friends as co-workers. Many of our clients are just as close. Our office is fluent in sarcasm, consumes too many Peanut M&M’s, and is rumored to have some beer in the fridge. We offer a flexible work schedule, health insurance with vision and dental options, and paid vacation.
TO APPLY, PLEASE PROVIDE:
- Cover letter describing why you’re a good fit for the position
- Resume with relevant work experience and description of skills
- Salary requirements
- A minimum of three (3) published (links), professional content samples and a description of your role in the process
This position will be located at our offices in Delavan. While we support flexible schedules, we are not looking for a freelance or remote worker. There is no relocation assistance available.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 /year
- Copywriting: 1 year (Required)
- Delavan, WI 53115 (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday