Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting.
You will play a key role in defining and building the Airbase product. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and influence how the design function evolves as we grow. We’re looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self driven.
Here’s what you’ll do day-to-day at Airbase
- Interact with customers to understand their pain points around how they spend money and come up with solutions to solve them.
- Plan and execute user testing of your designs.
- Work closely with PMs, engineers and Customer Success to define the user experience we deliver throughout the product from initial definition to launch.
- Design workflows and interactions that are simple and easy to use.
- Communicate your design thinking and ideas through wireframes, mockups, and hi-fidelity visual designs.
- Contribute to and build on our design system.
Here’s what we’re looking for
- At least 5 years of experience in a Product Design role.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience with the full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design.
- Experience with web and mobile application design
- Understanding of the trade-offs involved in design tools and techniques.
- Attention to detail especially to tiny interaction details that delight users
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Nice to haves
- You’ve worked at a startup
- Experience with workflow driven B2B SaaS products
We offer competitive cash compensation and very attractive equity. A large part of our team is distributed and remote. We’re a very remote friendly company and you can work from anywhere in the world.