Caputo Design is a fast-growing Technology and Internet Marketing Agency. We provide Web Design, Development, SEO, PPC, Social Media and internet marketing services for small and large businesses. We are looking to hire an ambitious individual who wants to work with fantastic clients and grow with a great team all from the comfort of your own home!
This position requires the candidate to have great attention to detail. To submit an application you must submit a cover letter that answers the following:
- What SEO tools do you use?
- Do you have experience working within Monday for project management?
- Why is keyword research important for SEO?
- What kind of content do you like to create?
- How do you perform keyword research and identification for content?
- What makes good content? How do you know if a piece of content is doing well?
- Can you share demonstrated published content across industries and channels?
- Dependent: You enjoy working without a boss looking over your shoulder and are driven to create your own success. Together we will create a plan and define what success looks like.
- Always Learning: You have a desire to push the limits and are always striving to learn new things. We support new ideas and constant curiosity that can take you to the next level.
- Detail Oriented: You have an insane desire to make sure everything is perfect and you take great pride in your work.
- Expert knowledge of SEO and the technical requirements that go into good SEO writing
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Write clever and appealing newsletters, ad content, and email marketing campaigns.
- Include titles, headings and descriptions, ability to research and write articles for various topics to catch the search engine eyes with appropriate keyword density.
- Editing and checking of errors in the articles.
- Formatting the keywords into a code to be easily picked up by search engines, incorporating the keywords into articles as titles.
- Conducting research for new keywords, interacting with SEO Team Leader, Assistant Project Manager and Project Manager, and write copy that increases the search engine traffic for their websites.
- Maintaining good relations with all the team members
- At least 5 years of experience with SEO based content creation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Creativity & resourcefulness
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
- Be able to maintain normal office hours in a quiet working environment with a fast internet connection
- Love being part of a virtual team atmosphere
- Must be detail oriented and very thorough with your work
- Need to be able to thrive in a fast pace environment
- Must be a quick learner
- Passion for Internet Marketing is a must!
- We are located in the Eastern Time Zone but are accepting all candidates within the United States.
- This is an hourly position and we are looking for someone able to work 10-20 hours per week to start. If you are a good fit this can turn into 25-40 hours weekly very quickly.
- You will report directly to the founder and work closely with our other SEO Specialist and PPC Manager.
- Pay ranges from $15-$20 / hour based on experience and how you fit our system
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Copywriting: 4 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction