Sr. Technology Product Marketing Manager
This opening is more than 203 days old and is very likely already filled.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES The Sr. Marketing Manager will lead key aspects of ABB OPTICAL GROUP’s technology product marketing strategy, integration strategy and product lifecycle management in alignment with our overarching business strategy. Reporting to the head of marketing, she/he works closely with ABB Business Solutions leadership to develop product roadmaps, craft cohesive, customer-facing marketing and sales training plans and drive lead generation and customer success. As a seasoned, experienced technology product leader, she/he will drive impact, proactively leveraging a broad set of touchpoints to maintain and extend ABB’s prominence in the healthcare dialogue. Essential Responsibilities include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Develop, implement, and execute strategic product marketing plans for ABB Analyze, ABB Verify, ABB Communicate and ABB AutoShip that generates qualified sales leads in accordance with business goals, increase awareness of these new solutions to the ABB portfolio to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies for each solution within ABB Business Solutions pillar AND as bundled services within ABB Connect.
- Develop technology product roadmap plans to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and potential for new versions, iterations and/or integration plans.
- Develops flawless launch plan for new products/solutions yet to enter the marketplace and execute with them with speed and grit
- Determine budget, ROI and key performance indicators to show, analytically, lead and lag measures of marketing success
- Consider, with business leaders, new market sectors through research, building contacts, strategic alliances, and relationships.
- Identify potential opportunities for sales leads and performed closed loop marketing campaigns
- Attend industry events, such as association meetings and conferences, to build a personal network and gather information about industry trends
- Work closely with sales to understand selling needs within the organization and help develop sales training programming.
- Manage and coordinate marketing and matrix partners
- Take ownership of assignments and other duties as assigned Supervisory Responsibilities: No direct reports initially, but strong cross-functional collaboration is required to execute against ABB’s digital strategy, in partnership with IT resources across e-commerce solutions, portal partners & business review development. Virtual team leadership is required across strategic projects & external agencies. QUALIFICATIONS Required Qualifications
- BA/BS in business or marketing related field
- 7+ years of experience in communications or marketing
- 5 + years of experience in technology product management and/or marketing
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Experience with databases and CRM programs
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Ability to manage outside resources (consultants, photographers, etc.) to achieve desired results
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Clear communicator, with ability to effectively navigate across all levels of an organization
- Experience in leading people, regardless of reporting structure
- Experience in the Vision Care / Optical industry