Retail Marketing Support Coordinator II
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
An experienced individual who will provide a wide variety of support to ensure successful adoption and ongoing support/usage of all aspects of the Cardinal Retail Marketing Offering. This position will provide a welcoming new hire experience for our sales team to smooth their transition to Cardinal and will be the primary administrative admin for Social Survey support requests.
- 40% General Retail Marketing Support / Freshdesk Tickets
- 40% New Hire Onboarding Support
- 20% Social Survey admin/support
What You Will Do:
- Respond and resolve FreshDesk Tier 1 support requests
- Company store - business cards, swag, stationery, etc.
- Landing pages - new or revisions to existing
- Headshots - sizing, uploading to LOLP, TE, and google drive
- Team landing pages - new or revisions to existing
- Compliance reviews - initial screening for known issues, then submit to Compliance via Asana
- Google Slides info
- Provide pre-hire info: database export, headshots, social media setup
- Formatting and importing of database into TE accounts
- Send I’ve Moved email to new hire’s database
- Social Survey: account setups, opt-ins, new branch setups and LO assignments, Listings management, opt ins
- Submit monthly SS user reports to accounting for billing
- Social media: provide guidance on setups, preview for compliance, send to Compliance for approval, provide guidance on CF content sharing, ensure compliance master sheet is updated and current
- Phone consultations/trainings with LOs as needed
- Support/training on Google Slides as requested/required
- Provide administrative support to the department or sales team as requested
- Prepare, format and edit a range of job aid documents
- Other marketing-related tasks as requested by Marketing Support Director
Who You Are:
- An individual who has a passion for outstanding customer service and a “yes” approach..
- You are very detail-oriented, a pro at multitasking, and take pride in doing your job well.
- You have excellent written/communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay organized.
- You’re a team player who works for the broader goals of the company to equip our sales teams with the marketing guidance and support they need to sell more loans.
- You enjoy helping people and have a friendly, professional approach.
- You aren’t afraid to ask questions to ensure accurate information is provided.
- You have a positive attitude and are eager to learn new things.
- You have a willingness to help, even if it falls outside of your daily duties.
- You can manage your work/life schedule to maintain availability during work hours.
What You Need:
- Successful customer service experience (2+ yrs).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excel database experience (1-2 yrs).
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram)
- Committed availability Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm CST
- Experience with offering live phone consultations/training a plus.
- Proficiency in Google Suite platform (Gmail, Gchat, Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.)
What We Offer:
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and much more…
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.