Western Regional Sales Executive (Remote)
Western Regional Sales Executive
Advanced BioTechnologies, LLC
Full-time, Salary + Commission
Who We Are
We are a team of specialists with a common ambition to apply technology to improve the quality of people’s lives. Our groundbreaking, inspiring concepts have led us to the introduction of the most effective, easy to use, touch free, safe and software based revitalization platform available; the BioCharger NG. It's the Ultimate Human Recharging Station and improving the wellness of people all around the world!
Our "raving fan" clients are in 21 countries throughout the world, and range from Olympic & professional athletes, health and wellness centers, biohacking centers, alternative practitioners, to individuals interested in peak performance and longevity.
Seeking an experienced and motivated sales executive with a proven track record of selling $10K+ solutions with a consultative approach and knows how to build relationships. Needs to be an excellent communicator with honed skills in understanding how to qualify, identify dominant buying motives, define what certainty of success means to the client, and finding a way to give it to them.
* Respond to inbound leads primarily sourced through website, social media, and referrals.
* Research and establish meaningful conversations that help qualify appropriate next action.
* Utilize CRM and internal systems to manage and track activity throughout the sales process.
* Facilitate and leverage the internal and external resources required to help the prospect get clarity to achieve certainty of success.
* Shepherd new clients through the initial warranty period in conjunction with client support and on-boarding team.
- Self motivated and committed to continuous improvement and personal development.
- 3 plus years of direct sales of high value products or systems (our average sale is $14K), with proven history of meeting quota (or above) performance.
- Although college education is desired, it's not mandatory if you have the proven sales track record.
- Work from home position but must be available to travel domestically and internationally to 4-8 events annually where we are providing a BioCharger Lounge concept at premier multi day conferences for elite audiences.
- Must have a comfort level with VIP's, celebrities, actors and others seeking peak performance, or improved health and wellness from the BioCharger.
Compensation- Salary plus Commission $125-130K annually at quota (10 systems per month) plus performance bonus accelerators for exceeding quota. (i.e. 12 systems per month is 160K+ annually) No Cap!
Work Location- Fully Remote with some travel involved. Corporate office visits 2-3 times per year in Massachusettes. 4-8 Events a year in premier locations worldwide. (i.e. Amsterdam, Australia, Abu Dhabi, Hawaii, FL, NV, Canada, etc.)
Benefits- We are a young (5 years) company that is experiencing rapid growth. Our intentions are to implement an employee health benefits plan in 2020, and we are negotiable in providing external coverage or compensation for any benefit we lack in the meantime.
Culture is King! Here is ours:
• Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
• Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
NOTE: If you can commit to and live with the following principles, then you are the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of engagement is not right for you or that you’re not willing or able to participate with us at this level, we are not a good fit for you.
Our expectation is that you’ll take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions.... for you to do what you need to do and be accountable for your actions. In other words, live above the line. We understand that not everyone is not ready for this level of performance and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this isn’t right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you’re willing to commit to the following above the line principles.
- Accountability: see it, own it, solve it, do it.
- Become part of the solution,
- Respect for others and their feelings,
- Act now, ask the question, what else can I do?
- Ask the questions, what coaching so you have for me? What can I do better?
- Personal ownership and pride: reject average and show others that you care.
• Minimum 40 hours per week
• Flexible Schedule
• Occasional weekend and extended hours for travel and events.