Technical Support Engineer
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will have the opportunity to join the high- performing North American Technical Services team. Using your prior Helpdesk skill-set, technical expertise, and "hands on" capabilities; you will work closely with customers to support custom software. Using a customer service approach in all your interactions with customers, youll see to it that technical support is delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
What Success Looks Like: You dont mind a technical challenge or two- you are energized by challenging and diverse situations and always maintain a service oriented approach.You thrive and deliver in a high-volume support center. You are passionate about support , being in the front line and solving problems for others. You enjoy assisting customers and interacting with using your effective communication and listening skills.
What You'll Do:
- Handle customer technical support cases using call/email/chat, use CRM to manage cases remotely, verbally directing and through remote access tools
- Troubleshoot and fix technical issues on Cellebrite products
- Directly communicate to customers or partners during troubleshooting to resolve
- Report to Regional technical Support Manager, follow procedural lead of global technical support division
- Adhere to SLA & KPI, always work towards improving technical support quality and service