Client Services Analyst - Bilingual English / Spanish
Want to be a part of a Speech Analytics team focused on transforming Quality Assurance and Customer Experience for clients? The CallFinder Analyst team applies our leading speech analytics and automated call scoring solutions to our clients’ recorded conversations to capture valuable business insights, and discover business insights contained in agent-customer conversations. The insights derived through working with CallFinder are designed to improve agent performance, agent training effectiveness, and the overall customer experience our clients deliver.
I. SUMMARY DESCRIPTION
Under the direction of the VP of Operations, the CallFinder Analyst participates in the full client lifecycle of CallFinder implementations from assisting sales with demo presentations, discovery of clients’ business requirements, and completion of corresponding project plans, delivery of the custom reports and scorecards, and ongoing post-implementation client support. We are open to a remote arrangement for the right candidates. Also, this position may require out-of-state overnight travel at times.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Pre-Sale Demo Process
- Deliver demonstrations of the CallFinder solution to qualified prospects using a collaborative approach with sales team.
- Identify existing relevant business cases to highlight during demos over one or more collaboration sessions with sales.
- Gain deep insight into prospect speech analytics requirements and develop effective solutions using existing and future product features.
2. Post-Sale Implementation & Client Training
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with Sales, IS, and Operations, as well as business internal stakeholders.
- Manage project from contract signing through report delivery and provide ongoing support.
- Analyze customer conversations utilizing CallFinder’s advanced speech analytics solution.
- Construct searches and reports designed to automatically categorize and analyze conversations taking place within the client’s call center environment.
- Deliver analysis and reports in alignment with client specified objectives and goals.
- Create Project Plans and Project Schedules that align with implementation scope and client expectations.
- Capture, manage, and communicate changes to project scope to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Deliver training programs to clients via remote online meeting software (e.g., WebEx).
- Package and deliver key findings and briefings to clients.
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting on implementation projects to management and company stakeholders.
- Assist other CallFinder team members with data analysis as needed.
- Identify process improvements, development of internal training guides, and external client-facing training materials.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- College degree required.
- Bilingual - English / Spanish
- Experience working in a professional environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform independently with strong decision making and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated high-level of competency in written and verbal communications.
- Highly developed telephone, presentation, technical, and sales skills.
- Experience with web applications such as Microsoft Office/Exchange, Salesforce, LinkedIn, online conferencing tools (WebEx, etc.).
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Proficient in identifying patterns and problem-solving.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and project management skills.
- Previous experience with call center solutions or comparable product technology a plus.
About CallFinder: CallFinder® is a leading provider of cloud-based speech analytics and call scoring technology that is powerful, affordable, and easy to use. It enables small and medium size businesses to improve agent performance, automate quality monitoring, and provide a superior customer experience. We deliver our highly scalable technology across a wide range of industries including retail & wholesale, healthcare, travel, finance and banking, collections, insurance, manufacturing, utilities, education, and more.
CallFinder is a division of 800 Response Marketing LLC, a well-established provider of communications solutions which for three decades has enabled businesses to boost and optimize advertising response rates through specialized telecommunications services such as vanity and shared toll-free services and as well as real-time analytics tools.
We are headquartered in Burlington, Vermont with close proximity to gorgeous Lake Champlain and the Green Mountains because it reflects our work/life balance philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
How to Apply: Resume Required for Consideration
If you’re looking for a fulfilling challenge, working with energetic and talented people in a rewarding and winning environment, apply today. Please include a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]
EOE. CallFinder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. m/f/d/v
*Only qualified applicants for further consideration will be notified.