Sales Development Representative
Attendify is changing the event technology landscape by empowering conference planners to create online registration, mobile event apps and data management to enhance the attendee experience. We work with thousands of events for clients like Google, Bloomberg, Amazon Web Services, Informa, Phillips, PayPal, and Harvard.
As a Sales Development Representative, you are the first line of contact between Attendify and our potential customers. Through a mix of inbound marketing programs and outbound sales activities, you’ll be connecting with event and digital marketing decision-makers to understand if Attendify is the right fit for their organization. If you thrive in an environment with new and exciting challenges and have a strong desire to grow your career in a fast-moving international SaaS company, then this could be the opportunity for you.
- Identify, prospect, develop and qualify leads to generate new opportunities for sales.
- Build relationships and communicate our product’s value to prospective customers.
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-100 activities daily) to qualify leads and schedule follow-ups through calls, emails, and social media.
- Engage leads from various sources including the website, free trial sign-ups, marketing campaigns, nurtures, webinar attendees, customer referrals, and older leads within our existing database.
- Manage the live chat sales function via our website for new, interested prospects, making warm transfers of qualified leads to Sales.
- Evangelize Attendify and our mission to bridge the gap between event marketing and digital marketing.
- Accurately track customer interactions and information in Salesforce.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Marketing to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous successful sales experience OR a strong desire to begin a sales career.
- Problem-solving mindset and skills.
- Strong personality with a “can-do” attitude.
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection on a daily basis.
- A natural curiosity coupled with an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas a plus.
- Experience with using Salesforce or a similar CRM system.
- Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- In lieu of a degree, 2+ years of experience in phone-based customer support, sales or lead qualification role.
Ready to join a great team and work in an ambitious, fast-paced environment? Send us your resume and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch.
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities, based on experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Competitive benefits including health + dental + vision.
- Pick your own equipment, laptop, monitor, etc.
- A dynamic work environment where you can be part of creating a new and innovative product.
This position is in our Scottsdale office, remote/telecommuting candidates will not be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance. Attendify is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.