REMOTE - Flooring Sales Executive -Remote- Stone, Tiles and LVT
We are a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping products. We have distribution centers across the United States and Canada. Our product line includes natural stone products imported from over 36 countries on six continents. In addition, we offer an extensive offering of porcelain, ceramic, glass and quartz products.
We are currently seeking candidates for an outstanding Flooring Sales Representative - Stone, Tiles and LVT. Ideal candidates will have experience selling to either flooring retail store, commercial construction companies or landscaping suppliers.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- AWARD WINNING EXCELLENCE (Well Trusted Leader for over 40+ years)
- GENEROUS Compensation Structure + Telecommute Flexibility OFFERED
- FANTASTIC Team and Leadership
- Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental, Life, Vision + Short Term Disability)
- SOLID PTO/Vacation time
- Develops relationships with current customers and potential customers within specific territory.
- Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products to their store personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present product and negotiate
- Understands our products, our market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors.
- Manages displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability.
- Understands retail business financials to consult with dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI.
- Quotes prices, discusses credit terms and prepares sales contracts for customer orders
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company's delivery schedules.
- Review and analyze various sales reports to identify sales potential with current customers and potential new customers.
- Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product.
- Researches and analyzes customer needs and demands based on market information.
- Investigates and resolves customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits.
- Attends trade shows throughout the year as required.
- Travels 40% - 80% locally, occasionally nationally and/or internationally.
- Performs additional duties as required and or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Two (2) plus years' experience in manufacturer's distribution sales.
- Minimum of 2 years of related industry experience; natural stone, tile or hard flooring industries.
Competitive base salary plus commissions and full benefits package!
So, if you are a Flooring Sales Executive - Stone, Tiles and Hardscaping with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : SL6-1540263 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.