Digital Strategist and Branding Consultant
This opening is more than 204 days old and is very likely already filled.
The Digital Strategist and Branding Consultant is responsible for managing the digital and traditional marketing strategies at the corporate level for Carillon Assisted Living as well as advancing the company's brand and business through an integrated program of corporate communications, media marketing and public relations.
The Carillon Assisted Living team is looking for someone who is ready to collaborate with team members throughout the organization in order define and implement successful brand and marketing initiatives that help drive lead generation and move-ins through digital marketing strategies.
The Digital Strategist and Branding Consultant will lead content development for Carillon's social media channels, as well as the website, blog and other online advertising opportunities. We are also looking for someone with experience in managing online reputation both monitoring and responding to reviews.
We are looking for someone who is able to analyze, report on, and make resource allocation recommendations based on the success of programs through all media channels, both online and offline, including but not limited to organic search, PPC, social media, print, email and radio. This person we are looking for to join our team should have experience in optimizing web presence in both organic and paid search, evaluating keywords and A/B testing.
In addition to the online presence, we are looking for someone who is comfortable developing content for print advertising that compliments the digital advertising and branding strategy.
Our team is looking for someone who is ready to lead efforts in planning and driving traffic to community events, which includes, but is not limited to, working with vendors, coordinating logistics for all buildings and ensuring efficient and effective communication to the field.
- Understanding of brand management strategy development with focus on digital media
- Experience with strategic resource allocation across all marketing channels
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Experience working with PPC campaigns, specifically on Google Ads
- Proficiency in use of web analytics including Google Analytics and Advanced Web Rankings
- Knowledge of WordPress website structure for blog posts and updating website information
- Social media content development with a common branded message across all online activity
- Bachelor's degree in related field