Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist role is responsible for the ongoing management and growth of RHCS’s social media presence in alignment with organizational strategies and direction. The role will be off-site, as the employee will work from home.
- Collaborates with CEO to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. You will be responsible for the strategy and the execution of the ideas.
- Responsible for posting content across social channels to include Tweeter, Facebook, etc.
- Creates, manages and increases brand awareness and engagement across all social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and assessments, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Conduct direct e-mail campaigns.
- Provide a bi-weekly report that reflects social media growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives. Effectively growing the number of engaged followers and consistently pushing out compelling content.
- Applied experience planning social media programs.
- Strong knowledge of all major social media platforms and how each can be leveraged in different scenarios.
- Knowledge of social media legal guidelines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- 3+ years social media experience or equivalent experience within a corporate environment
- BA or BS with focus on communication preferred, not required.
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Experience with leveraging social media management and analytics tools such as HootSuite, Visible Technologies, Radian 6 and Crimson Hexagon
- Experience writing, editing and crafting content for the social media space
What’s in it for you?
RHCS prides itself on having a unique and flexible culture. We value hard working, self-motivated and dedicated employees and are committed to providing an opportunity for tremendous career growth and earning potential.
We offer incentives to include the following:
- Paid registration and travel to one Social Media or Blog Conference
- 20% Commission for Social Media Leads that Convert into Jobs for RHCS
- And more…
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $150.00 /Weekly