Social Media Intern (Remote Work Opportunity)
Join the amazing team at Thrive Internet Marketing Agency! We are a small high-powered digital marketing agency growing rapidly and looking for an Assistant Office Manager to help grow the business to the next level.
Founded in 2005, we are a high-performing team, creating custom WordPress websites and search engine optimization strategies for businesses. Thrive is committed to cultivating a culture of exceptional people who create outstanding results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that is motivated, smart, disciplined, organized and committed to turning ideas into action. We are professional, honest and passionate about our work.
We already have many happy clients and are adding more every day. Grow with us as we address the business marketing needs of clients in the United States and around the world.
Thrive has an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Intern who will help to assist social media specialists with content creation and curation as well as scheduling, developing social media strategy, creating ads, optimizing profiles, and other areas as needed. The Social Media Intern will be in constant communication (via email, Google Chat, Zoom Video, phone/text, etc.) with the Social Media Manager and/or Social Media Specialist regarding specific projects and assigned tasks.
- Development of social media strategy through competitive research, platform utilization, benchmarking, brand messaging, and audience identification.
- Building out, including but not limited to, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Twitter ad campaigns, as well as ad setup and promotional copy development.
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, videos) that reflects the client and their brand.
- Set up and optimization for client's social media profiles
- Create and maintain editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Development of monthly reports
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college (preferred)
- Social media marketing experience a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly, constantly, and effectively
- Ability to meet or exceed assigned deadlines
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Self-driven to continually learn and grow
- Flexible and adaptable with assigned projects and tasks
- Work Hours: The Social Media Intern should plan for enough work for 4 hours a day but some days fewer hours may be needed based on workload. The intern should also try to be available to Thrive team members during regular office hours as requested for meetings and any urgent requests.
- Remote Work: We also offer remote working so you don't have to live in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
Job Types: Internship, Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Fully Remote