Field Marketing Manager, NYC
This opening is more than 204 days old and is very likely already filled.
Join is looking for a Field Marketing Manager to build awareness and lead generation for Join in the New York City metro area.
What youll do...
What youll do...
- Local and regional programming: Plan and execute cross-functional go-to-market activities on the local and regional level. You will create and execute programs on the local/regional level to build brand and awareness for Join. You will work with local sales resources to maximize the effectiveness in the programs as defined by increasing qualified pipeline and brand awareness.
- Positioning and messaging: Communicate our value proposition and differentiate the company effectively to individuals in specific roles (such as property managers, brokers, channel sales teams, etc.) within our target audiences such as Property Owners, Flex office operators and tenants. Ensure every customer touchpoint reinforces our brand proposition and drives more prospects from consideration to customer.
- Represent Join on the local/regional level: As a regionally-based employee of Join, you may be called upon to represent the company in areas outside of your direct responsibility (such as Customer Success or Account Management). You will collaborate with other functional groups in the company to assess needs, gather the required information and successfully engage prospects, customers or partners as appropriate.
- Sales enablement: Work with Product Management/Product Marketing to create sales enablement collateral including sales decks, product sheets, presentations/videos, demo scripts, competitive battle cards, and objection handling kill-sheets. Partner with Sales (& Sales Operations) to create the training that teaches Sales on how to effectively sell these products.
- Identify opportunities: Use relationships that you have developed in the commercial/corporate real estate market to identify new prospects, make introductions and engage the Join Direct Sales team with qualified prospects.
- Competitive analysis: identify our actual and potential competitors in the NY market and evaluate their regional and local go-to-market strategies. Assess their relative strengths and weaknesses and devise counter-strategies. Educate salespeople on competitive positioning strategies.
- Are a strategic thinker with 5-10 years of experience in technology field marketing product marketing or commercial real estate marketing
- Are a hands-on execution machine that can create, develop, launch and execute role and sector-specific programs that will shorten sales cycles, increase pipeline and increase revenue per sales rep
- Bring first-hand experience positioning and marketing technology products and services to a matrix of different users, roles, markets and segments
- Are familiar with and have marketed to multiple sectors of the commercial/corporate real estate market
- Are a clear thinker and communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Consistently focus on problem-solving, with the ability to discern the core issues and use good judgment in recommending practical solutions
- Demonstrate first-rate project management, teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills; comfort interacting at all levels of the organization
- Have a shared sense of purpose
- A great sense of humor and an ability to not take yourself too seriously
- Feel a strong passion for technology and a strong aptitude for business strategy
- Have strongly held opinions and principles and the flexibility to learn, grow and adapt
- Have the ability to take direction and work remotely while building strong relationships with your colleagues, regardless of location
- Please reference Job #524 when applying for this job.