Sr. Partner Marketing Manager
Job DescriptionThe GRAX team is looking for a Senior Partner Marketing Manager who can use their expertise in building partner ecosystems for B2B SaaS products in order to market our value proposition to and with our Salesforce, systems integration and technology partners. The candidate will have the ability to craft and evolve the overall strategy, while also being able to roll up their sleeves and execute the components necessary to launch, scale and measure those programs. The successful candidate will come in, take ownership of the partner marketing function, set a standard for excellence and grow both the business and the team. The role reports to the VP of Marketing.
You are obsessed with scaling partner marketing programs, and you’ve been there and done that for B2B SaaS products. You are a quick study who is passionate about your craft, loves tackling hard problems and instinctively seizes opportunities by constantly bringing the team new ideas on how to recruit and activate Salesforce, SI and technology partners. You can translate creative program ideas into practical strategies and tactics, enabling you to operationalize, measure and improve on any programs that you can dream up. You thrive in a hypergrowth environment, require little ongoing direction and are ready to take on the opportunity of a lifetime to bring a disruptive SaaS solution to a traditionally incremental industry, all while building a billion-dollar company in the process.
Key Areas of Impact:
- Create partner recruitment programs and materials, initially targeting the Salesforce partner ecosystem and then expanding to other SaaS product ecosystems
- Design integrated partner activation campaigns and materials that onboard, activate and generate business from partners
- Enable and activate technology partners and their ecosystems of direct sales teams, partners and affiliates
- Evolve the partner experience at GRAX, including key infrastructure and assets such as our partner portal, training and enablement, certification program, etc.
- Help design and evolve co-marketing and market development campaigns hand-in-hand with our partners
- Develop and Direct the development of partner-focused thought leadership content and collateral
- Own the partner lead and contact databases for marketing activity
- Build strong relationships with the GRAX alliances team globally to provide marketing programs that align to overall alliance objectives and pipeline development
- Manage key marketing relationships with Salesforce, SIs and technology partners
- Build, implement, and refine flows for partner nurturing
- Forecast, track, and report on campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversion and deal quality
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop a content plan and editorial calendar that supports the campaign lifecycle and nurture programs at each stage of a partner’s journey
- Write emails, landing page copy, content summaries, and work with Product Marketing for additional help writing to our technical audiences
- Work hand-in-hand with in-house and 3rd party designers and developers to maintain a high standard of quality across all partner assets
- Manage programs budget to continually optimize ROI
- Own, evolve and streamline our partner marketing infrastructure over time
- 5+ years of partner marketing strategy and execution experience in a B2B technology environment, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong results
- Experience in marketing ‘to and with’ partners
- Ability to create and cultivate meaningful relationships with strategic partners
- Proven ability to create partner content including brochures, videos, presentations, infographics, web pages, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on details, execution and results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience in the Salesforce ecosystem a big plus
GRAX helps you adapt faster by capturing, retaining and correlating every single change in your data over time. It gives you full data custody, while helping you find and act on new cause-and-effect patterns as they emerge in your business. Learn more about GRAX at www.grax.com.