National Clinical Development Manager (Remote)
Job DescriptionPosition Title: National Clinical Development Manager
Arizona College is a fast growing, accredited, healthcare education institution looking to add highly capable and entrepreneurial minded individuals to our growing marketing team. With 5 campuses across Arizona, Nevada and Texas, we are poised to capitalize on the growing demand for nurses and other healthcare careers.
We are seeking a National Clinical Development Manager to lead the development of clinical relationships with healthcare institutions in identified expansion markets and to grow relationships in existing markets. This individual will be responsible for building a team of consultants to secure the necessary number of clinical agreements and student clinical rotations necessary to obtain approvals from state regulatory bodies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and prioritize healthcare facilities in target markets and categorize based on clinical experience that may be available.
- Build a network of consultants with local expertise and contacts to secure clinical affiliation agreements with local healthcare agencies.
- Conduct outreach to healthcare facilities to determine appropriate decision makers regarding clinical affiliations and build long term relationships.
- Communicate Arizona College value proposition and clinical needs to potential partner facilities.
- Work with Marketing to develop the necessary collateral and presentations to ensure that consultants have the tools they need to be successful.
- Negotiate and secure clinical affiliation agreements between Arizona College and facilities.
- Advise Vice President of Marketing on local market conditions.
- Build a common database of healthcare facilities within a CRM tool that tracks and manages contacts and relationships with current and potential partners.
- Develop and implement communications strategies to keep partners engaged during the regulatory approval process.
- Ability to network and build relationships in a healthcare setting
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- MS Office familiarity
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years of experience building relationships with healthcare industries
- Experience obtaining nursing clinicals with healthcare facilities preferred
- Bachelors degree required