Digital Marketing Manager
This opening is more than 225 days old and is very likely already filled.
Digital Marketing Manager (Palo Alto, CA)
Palo Alto, CA
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
Job Industry :
High Technology - Large
Job Description :We are looking for a Demand Generation leader to work with Global Marketing and Field Marketing teams to drive development, execution and measurement of audience acquisition programs. This role will execute multiple digital marketing audience acquisition programs with attention to the ROI of each program. Digital marketing campaigns are executed by global agencies, so agency management is a key responsibility.
This is a 12 month project (extensions/conversion to FTE possible), 40 hours per week, working onsite in Palo Alto, CA (flexibility to work remotely 2 days per week).
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Develop and execute inbound digital marketing programs – from conception to tracking of results and reporting, and improvement recommendations
- Work with global marketing, field marketing and other internal teams in an effort to execute simultaneous acquisition initiatives.
- In close partnership with regional marketing teams and Marketing Operations, track acquisition performance and proactively present results and ideas for improvement to Audience and Segment Marketing Team.
- Track spend against budgets; closely monitor digital programs results and ROI.
- Manage media agencies to ensure achievement of objectives
Required Qualifications :
- 5-7 years experience in digital marketing or campaign management for B2B global high tech companies or marketing agencies.
- Background project managing the development of digital marketing/campaigns, supporting customer/audience acquisition
- Strong project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of marketing ROI including best practices, reporting and data analysis
- Possess strong people and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate and monitor the work of multiple stakeholders and agencies across departments and the globe
- Bachelors degree