Senior eCommerce Email Marketing Specialist
EMAIL MARKETING EXPERTS
DimNiko .com agency is a global ecommerce growth agency on the hunt for a Senior email marketing specialist to join the team full time remote.
EXPERIENCE IN ECOMMERCE EMAIL IS ESSENTIAL.
The successful candidate will work with the director in expanding agency services across email offerings.
So as well as being an email rockstar, you must be:
2. A natural leader
4. Have managerial skills
5. Share a vision and want to grow.
We are looking for someone who will, in the mid term future, lead the agency's email marketing division, be responsible for results, innovation, and growth.
This position has huge growth potential.
Your role will be to develop, implement and execute on email marketing systems and processes.
This is a senior position of leadership, whereby responsibilities include ensuring standards and KPIs are met, facilitating team dynamics, strategising large accounts, and facilitating operational growth as client base grows.
You are required to set up, run, and optimise, and scale email campaigns for a high-end private label ecommerce agency based in Melbourne, Australia. The role will be remote.
Do not apply if:
- You are looking for a quick job for quick cash
- You are not looking for a long term role in which you can grow
- You are an agency
If you think sounds like a job for you, please send a resume, with a cover letter explaining why you're the perfect person for the role to [email protected]
Do not apply if you're inexperienced.Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and track email marketing programs.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of client campaigns
- Develop, implement, and execute on internal email marketing systems and processes.
- Grow into a management position, leading the email marketing at our company.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in email marketing
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Klaviyo, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce).
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, leadership, and project management skills