Digital Marketing Associate
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- Its a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment and well give you the support you need to thrive
- We are rooted in core values: Teamwork, Action, Learning and Trust
- Work with sales organization to understand market challenges/opportunities and develop digital marketing campaigns that drive measurable results.
- Manage the digital marketing content creation including email copy, website, social media, and sales collateral.
- Generate and manage all sales campaigns via marketing automation engine (Hubspot)
- Consistently report on marketing performance and KPI's
- Use analytic tools to monitor traffic, increase lead generation and improve conversions
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content)
- Implement and manage content strategy for social media, blogs, partnerships and creation of original content
- Develop and execute client events to grow relationships and reputation in the market.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing - MUST HAVE at least 2 years focused on financial advisors
- Expertise in Hubspot, SEO, social, email and content marketing channels
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- A true passion for demand generation fanatical about getting the right message to the right audience
- Strong team spirit, adaptability to company culture and able to work effectively in collaboration with others and coordinating across teams.
- Start-up mentality a must, prior start-up experience a plus
- Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly our ambitious expansion plans mean were looking for new leaders to help us grow
- Background and experience in the financial services industry; knowledge of key financial, investment and risk management concepts
- Bachelors Degree
55ip, LLC is a leading investment science and technology firm. Its team of prominent academic researchers, investment experts and financial technology professionals have developed a proprietary investment technology platform that empowers advisors and wealth managers the ability to deliver better outcomes for clients. The 55ip platform helps partner firms design investment strategies, educate clients, and streamline management of portfolios of ETFs and other passive building blocks. The firms tax technology makes tax optimization more accessible, easier to implement and more effective than traditional methods to deliver better after-tax returns for investors. More information is available at https://55-ip.com/