Construction Supply Group (CSG) is a leading distributor of specialty construction materials in the U.S. and Canada. With over 100 branches, over 2,000 associates and 7 operating companies. Construction Supply Group is committed to partnering with the best.
In our time of growth and acquisition, we are seeking a Benefits Manager manage all employee benefit programs in our company from leave of absence to retirement plans. Your work will be of utmost importance since the correct processing and distribution of benefits is vital for employee retention and satisfaction. This position will be a 100% remote position with minimal travel required.
Confidentiality and efficiency are very important qualities. If you also possess strong communication skills and deep knowledge of regulations and benefit options, then you are our ideal candidate. Please note this position will require Benefits administration from A-Z. All benefits related questions and administrative duties including follow up will be done by our Benefits Manager hired for this role.
The goal is to ensure all benefit programs are managed properly to maintain and enhance employee satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage vendors and overall benefit programs (insurance, wellness etc.)
- Evaluate and negotiate with service providers
- Assume responsibility of timely payment of monthly premiums
- Assist employees with enrollments on benefits platform and determine employee eligibility
- Handle all benefits related employee questions and concerns
- Handle all benefit reconciliation and reimbursement procedures
- Collaborate with HR Managers to coordinate leaves of absence and process claims or requests (medical operations, worker's compensation etc.)
- Inform employees of their benefit options and plans and monitor use
- Coordinate with payroll on benefit deductions
- Plan and coordinate annual open enrollment activities
- Collaborate with HR Director on acquisitions and transitioning new population of employees onto company benefit plans
- Collaborate with accounting department for payments and deductions
- Manage all annual compliance activities and reporting
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED
2+ years' experience as a Benefits Director/Manager
- Proficiency in MS Office Products required (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Solid understanding of different benefit plans (retirement, health & dental insurance etc.) and relevant regulations
- Experience with Vibe HCM human resource management or other industry leading software is a plus
- Understanding of data recording and analysis
- Excellent organizational skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation abilities
- Attention to detail
- Reliable with adherence to confidentiality dictations