DevOps Engineer at Wickfire
Wickfire -- a leading digital marketing company based out of Austin, TX -- is expanding our software development team to include a remote, full-time DevOps Engineer. You will work with our CTO and development team to refine our cloud infrastructure and web application build and deployment processes to support the optimal performance and further development of our industry-leading, high-traffic consumer sites, TheCoupon.Co and BuyersGuide.org, as well as our proprietary business analytics and workflow automation platform. A competitive candidate will have relevant experience and a robust understanding of DevOps practices, as well as interest in staying up-to-date on evolving technology to help us safely and efficiently deploy and run our web applications and associated back-end services.
- Automate the creation of and maintain infrastructure hosted in the cloud
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Automate testing and monitoring of production applications
- Research & implement changes to increase site reliability and performance
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Experience with containerization technology, preferably Docker
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, CloudWatch, and their APIs
- Experience with one or more CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins or AWS CodePipeline
- Experience with one or more declarative infrastructure / infrastructure as code technologies such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or the AWS Cloud Development Kit
- Experience with one or more browser automation systems like Selenium
- Experience with AWS RDS, ECS or EKS a plus
- Knowledge of SQL or PHP a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred but not required
This position is remote, but being located in Austin is a plus, and the candidate should be located within the United States. Prior experience in a remote work environment will be considered an asset.
To apply, send your resume and an introductory email to . Please include your salary requirements and briefly explain why you're a great fit for this role.
Leveraging superior technology and expertise, Wickfire runs paid search campaigns for thousands of e-commerce product and services websites. Together, Wickfire's online advertising channels now reach over a million users every month and generate over $100 million in annual sales for our clients. Wickfire is a Google Premier Partner and Bing Select Partner, and has been shortlisted for awards in Performance Marketing and Automation and AI by the International Performance Marketing Association.