Our client, a leader in the industrial and manufacturing industry is hiring for a Senior .Netcore Architect to work fully remote. This role will be in charge of designing and developing their new enterprise systems.
Qualified applicants must have 5+ years of software development experience and production experience working with C#, .Netcore 2, Web services (REST or SOAP) Microservices, Angular 4+, and SQL. Experience working with Docker is a plus. Any experience working with cloud services either Azure or AWS is also a plus.Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of C# development experience
- Experience working with Netcore 2
- Experience building and consuming Rest APIs
- Experience working with Angular 4+
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or STEM
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience working with Docker or managing CI/CD
- Experience working with Azure or AWS
- Masters Degree in Computer Science or STEM
- 80% Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60-75/hr DOE
- Contract duration 12 Months with possible extension
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment Partners is parent company to Jobspring Partners and Workbridge Associates, leading providers of IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.