Global Talent Acquisition Director
Theorem is a team of craftspeople and experts who build amazing digital products (Engineers, Designers, UX Research, Product Managers and Engagement Managers) that solve our customers' business-critical problems. We work remotely with team members around the world! Theorem employs a talented and diverse group of people worldwide and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We focus on finding talented applicants inclusive of all race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. Come join us and our amazing group!
Challenges you will need to tackle
- Create a global strategy and execute with a target of adding 60 roles next year (5-8/month)
- Oversee the process to hire for a wide array of roles (Engineers, Designers, UX Research, Product Managers and Engagement Managers)
- You will manage our existing recruiting team of 4 (all on the engineering side), evaluate current state, and grow the team as needed (need to have recruiting on other disciplines)
- You will need to merge and reset process of multiple disparate processes and pipelines
- You will coordinate all interviews across disciplines, ensure high quality candidate feedback on the process.
- Ensure consistency and training for hiring managers
- Salary strategy - we hire globally and account for localization of salary ranges
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Director to join our team of over 100. It's an exciting time at Theorem where you get to be part of our fast growing team, part of our leadership, and get the opportunity to pick up our current process and redefine as your own. This position is very visible and critical in growing the organization and will drive the hiring process to ensure that open positions are filled quickly and with the best talent possible.
You will be building our Talent Acquisition department and we're looking to attract and hire the best people who have the experience and are motivated to do the hands on work to build up a strong department with a high degree of autonomy and sophistication in the process. You will help promote positive culture throughout the organization, effectively partner with hiring managers, build networks of candidates, and develop creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies.
Responsibilities & Duties
- As Global Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be developing and implementing the Talent Acquisition Strategy, analysis of current processes and guiding us on effective changes
- Partner closely with other Leaders & Managers to identify, build and execute effective recruiting strategies & end-to-end hiring process so that to engage the best and brightest Design, Engineering, Product Management, UX Research, Operations and Sales Talent
- Design, manage and oversee all aspects of the full cycle recruitment process for the company, coaching your team (currently 4) and implementing processes that ensure that top candidates are attracted and chosen across all disciplines and have a smooth and positive candidate experience:
- Create best practice strategies and unification on processes around recruiting, interviewing, selection, placement, and onboarding.
- Oversee recruiting efforts and sourcing metrics across all practice areas
- Design and manage the end-to-end hiring process working in collaboration with other leaders in the organization for domain-specific inputs
- Demonstrate exceptional sourcing strategies and techniques to attract top talent
- Build a robust pipeline of candidates
- Lead team to efficiently setup & coordinate interviews between candidates and team members.
- Drive and design brand messaging/awareness and attracting candidates
- Collect feedback on the process and work to improve the experience for candidates and improve the quality of candidates that go through the hiring pipeline
- Organize and attend career fairs and industry meetups
- Partner with Resourcing Director on various projects, including daily on communication of roles that can be filled internally with current staff vs. roles that need hire/contract solutions, onboarding materials, other projects as needed
- This role can evolve and if you're interested in talent development management and organizational culture, please let us know
- Experience with defining and implementing talent acquisition strategies
- Experience with growth stage companies and scaling fast
- Managing and coaching recruiters and/or talent acquisition staff
- Remote and or Global experience (we are a remote and global company)
- 10+ years of fast-paced, high volume recruiting experience
- Professional, ethical, smart & gets things done
Benefits and Perks
- Remote work
- Own your schedule
- Sponsored professional training & online classes
- Flexible vacation schedule ~2-3 weeks a year
- Healthy lifestyles support through our physical fitness benefits program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- 401k plan
Theorem expects employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, physical features, or any other protected status. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Theorem is an equal opportunity employer.
No statements by Theorem are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in a writing signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.