QA Engineer at PAX Ai (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
As a QA Engineer on our team, you will collaborate with business product owners, customer engagement, software developers, and architects to test our products with the goal of delivering high quality releases.
You are passionate about designing and building test suites and cases from requirements, user stories, test strategies, test models and application designs following established testing standards and practices.
- You use creative thinking to quickly identify and test high value cases for applications including: o Functional testing o UX and UI Testing o End-to-End and User workflow o Performance and scalability testing o Security Penetration Testing
- You are a Team-Player, collaborating with Product Management, QA, Dev Ops and other teams to design, build, test, and roll out.
- You are detailed, creating reports on software quality based on quantified measurements and KPIs to recommend the overall health of a release.
- You think 'outside the box', participating in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- You are empathic, you care about the user experience and are skilled in Design Thinking/User Centered Design practices. \
- You transform ambiguity into clarity.
- You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations.
- You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
- You are curious, researching new and emerging technologies that may enable improvements in the product development.
- You are hard core learner and continuously pursue to be the best version of yourself
What you’ll need
- 5+ years or more extensive experience in Java.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented software engineering best practices
- 5+ years of extensive testing in multiple product life cycles.
- Solid experience in automating in Selenium and Jmeter
- Practical knowledge in test management, bug tracking, UI, UX, API, and platform testing tools.
- Practical knowledge in building, maintaining, and improving test management and tools.