Freelance Writer at Finder
Seeking Freelance Writers at Finder.com!
- Remote, part-time opportunity
- Minimum of 15 hours/week required
Are you an experienced digital copywriter with an interest in personal finance? If you have a knack for translating complex personal finance concepts and topics into conversational articles that help match our readers to products and providers, we want to hear from you.
You will write reviews, guides and data-driven articles in one of six topical niches:
- Banking and investing — includes accounts, debit and prepaid, trading and robo-investing products and unique core content for the industry.
- Insurance — auto, life and car insurance products and unique core content for the industry.
- Personal loans — traditional, short-term, student, car and unique core content for the industry.
- Home loans — mortgages, refis, homeownership programs and unique core content for the industry.
- Incubation — help build new niches around umbrella topics like energy, the gig economy and children.
- Tech and telco — streaming services, cell phone plans, wearables reviews and unique core content for the industry.
We front load as much of the research you need to successfully meet our detailed briefs, including outlines. You’ll work alongside a collaborative team that’s available to provide the guidance and support you need to succeed and build your expertise. If you’re able to commit at least 15 hours weekly, we invite you to submit your resume, samples and a cover letter that explains the niche you’re interested in and why you’re the best fit for the role.
Who are we?
Global success requires a like-minded community of people working together. Our team of energetic, savvy and passionate Finders is committed to guiding our audience through complex decisions. Every day, we help people save money, get better rewards and learn something new.
Finder is equally committed to helping our team grow, thrive and remain inspired to learn.
We have expanded around the globe and our crew of 300+ is now operating in offices across Sydney, New York, London, Toronto, Manila and Wroclaw. Finder continues to forge a global presence with a vision to become the world’s go-to destination for comparing – helping people to find better.
Achieving our mission of changing the way the world makes decisions requires a diverse mix of creative, passionate and innovative people. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and continually striving to create a diverse and inclusive environment where all of our people feel a sense of belonging and can bring their authentic selves to work.