Customer Care Manager at Amitree
We are a SaaS startup fixing email by leveraging machine learning and AI. Folio by Amitree transforms the chaos of business email into an AI-powered deal organizer, project manager, and virtual assistant. We started by taking our product to the real estate industry, and are now expanding our reach to professionals across all industries.
We’re on a mission to transform the way people work, allowing them to focus on the human parts of their business while letting the machine take care of all the tedious, manual administrative work. We make email not suck, for the first time.
We are a team of passionate product people, engineers, and marketers that get excited about solving complex processes and creating value for our users. We’re growing quickly and are backed by some of the most respected Silicon Valley investors, including Accel Partners.
One of the reasons our customers love us is that we spend a lot of time talking to them and learning about their needs – be that through user research, customer support, training or social channels. We have a great admiration for how they work and how Folio is working for them. We probably know a few too many of them by their first name, which is why you’re reading this.
As a Customer Care Manager at Amitree, you’ll ensure our customers have a great experience whenever they reach out for help and you will proactively work to identify customers who need a hand. A big part of your job will also be to represent our customers’ voices inside the company. You’ll communicate actively with the rest of the company so that we know what our customers are experiencing, where we need to fix problems, and how to improve the product so it serves them better.
- Know how to use Folio better than anyone
- Help our customers use the product in their day-to-day, troubleshooting where necessary, conveying plans for the product, and capturing gaps and bugs where you find them
- Develop and deliver content that helps our customers learn how to use the product
- Develop practices and content that help us scale support as our customer base grows
- Develop an innate understanding of the real estate agent & transaction coordinator roles
- Work with customers to deliver training and help onboard them to the product
- Participate actively in user research, learning about user needs and helping the product organization understand the needs of the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience problem solving in a customer facing environment
- Experience working with design & product teams
- Ideally some experience in a small startup environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily understood, concise language
- Strong technical abilities, including ability to use screen-sharing tools, issue reporting tools, and customer support tools.
What We Offer / Benefits and Perks
- Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with fully paid premium for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym and One Medical membership, if available in your area
- Flexible paid time off / vacation – we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave
- 401(k) plan administered by Vanguard
- Matching charitable contributions