Account Support Specialist at InVision
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of an Account Support Specialist to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The Account Support Specialist is a key member of our Tier 1 support team; the face of InVision and is responsible for helping ensure that customers have an ideal customer experience by helping answer questions they might have, fixing account or billing issues that arise, troubleshooting basic technical issues, and escalating unresolved issues to Finance, Marketing, Sales, Success, and other departments within InVision. The Accounts Support Specialist goal is to make the user experience and smooth as possible by helping whenever a customer runs into a bump in the road and will be primarily focused on issues relating to all things account-based. A Tier 1 Account Support Specialist provides support via email, Twitter, and phone.
When not working tickets, Account Support Specialists may be assigned project work including documentation to review or write, internal macros to overhaul or improve, or other miscellaneous efforts that would benefit our customers and our other staff.
What you’ll do:
- Directly respond to and engage customer inquiries and requests
- The Accounts Support team has a focused scope on customer requests involving; refunds, trials, account and project transfers, ownership disputes, etc
- Compare, analyze, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals
- Assist in documentation of complex problems and policies with regards to InVision plans, pricing, and billing
- Work with the InVision billing and finance teams to escalate any relevant issues
- Assist the InVision Sales and Success teams on any escalated accounts issues
What you’ll bring:
- You’re a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer empathy
- You have provided thoughtful technical and product support to those of varying technical fluencies
- You love to teach, and in order to do that well, you’re eager to learn as much as you can
- You’ve worked as or with designers or other creative professionals and understand their needs
- You have related customer support or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting
- You’re flexible, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all
- Analytical mind capable of identifying problems and ability to communicate them to management effectively
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.