Senior Manager, Strategy & Pricing at Auth0
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We are looking for a new Senior Manager, Strategy & Pricing to join our growing global Product team. Reporting to our VP Product, this role will be a core member of our Product Leadership team. You will lead a team of analysts to define our Pricing strategy and continuously optimize and test new prices and packages for both existing and new public and private enterprise SaaS offerings. This critical role will contribute directly to accelerating Auth0’s already-rapid growth through both price optimization and through driving the adoption of new business models.
What You Will Do
- Work with our senior leadership team to lead and evaluate pricing models for new and existing product lines.
- Work alongside Product Managers to create pricing strategies for new products and capabilities at Auth0.
- Evaluate our go-to-market strategies and possible market reactions from our pricing decisions to drive enterprise value.
- Establish frameworks and methodologies for pricing decisions, proposals, and activities across various initiatives including but not limited to revenue growth, margin, customer acquisition, current account expansion, retention, lifetime value, and market penetration.
- Drive pricing analytics and financial modeling to ensure the company is maximizing our growth.
- Establish and lead the Pricing council.
- Partner with the Finance and Product Delivery teams to ensure we are optimizing our pricing models to maintain target margins.
- Establish a market intelligence framework and practice to inform and influence the Product strategy.
- Hire, manage and mentor a small team of analysts that will partner with the other organizations in driving strategy and pricing decisions.
What You Bring
- 4+ years of enterprise SaaS pricing and packaging experience with platform products with many buyer personas and use cases, and price points from self-service to $M/yr.
- The ability to both think deeply and clearly explain the effect that a change could have across customer types that vary broadly such as enterprise and self-service.
- The ability to collaborate with a broad cross-functional team of leaders with challenging schedules.
- Strong project management skills and a willingness to drive hard to make sure projects are followed through to completion.
- Broad understanding of the SaaS market’s major players and key value propositions, ideally with an understanding of the identity security market as well.
- Visceral user empathy, as demonstrated through a thorough understanding of Auth0’s core identity products e.g. must be able to write a “hello world” app using Auth0 and from there speak to Auth0’s broader appeal.
- BS or BA in finance and/or software engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel approximately 10%.
- #US; #CA; #AR;
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.