Talent Development Specialist at HashiCorp
HashiCorp is a fast-growing startup that solves development, operations, and security challenges in infrastructure so organizations can focus on business-critical tasks. We build tools to ease these decisions by presenting solutions that span the gaps. Our tools manage both physical machines and virtual machines, Windows, Linux, SaaS and IaaS, etc.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Talent Development, you will be one of three focused on the growth and development of the entire HashiCorp employee team. You will be responsible for logistical execution and coordination of Talent Development programs including: our ground-breaking onboarding program and its varied components, our leadership development path, customized programs for team learning and development, and a host of programs to-be-developed. You will also manage our project plans, run our team meetings and keep us delivering on-time, as promised. Your involvement with our programs and interest in analytics will allow you to support the analysis and reporting of learning effectiveness. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to become involved in learning facilitation and design.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a very strong interest in talent development and, ideally, an interest in talent and/or organization development as a career path. You must be able to apply an analytical and methodical approach to learning and coordination. Your dedication to employee experience will be paramount and you will be as motivated by the success of our employees as you are on your own.
In this role you can expect to:
- Run program logistics for on-demand, virtual instructor-led and in-person
- instructor-led learning
- Administer our learning management system, Litmos
- Partner with and coordinate vendors, speakers, and external learning experts
- Provide internal marketing and communications to our employees
- Facilitate and support onboarding cohorts and peer-led learning
- Report on learning effectiveness and make data-based improvement
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Experience in program coordination or project management
- Ability to evaluate quantitative and qualitative data and produce relevant
- Thoroughness and detail-orientation
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office or the equivalent Google Suite
- Experience administering Learning Management Systems or similar HR-related systems is required
- Master’s degree in Organizational Studies preferred
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.