Open Source Program Manager
As the Open Source Program Manager, you will be responsible for fostering the adoption of GitLab in the Open Source space.
- Identify and cultivate strategic relationships with current and potential partners in the context of leading Open Source projects and organizations.
- Enable large Open Source projects to move to GitLab. Set expectations, provide them support, training, advice and help them manage the migration process.
- Develop and execute the collaboration strategy for key projects, as well as co-marketing campaigns and communication plans.
- Act as a liaison between internal teams at GitLab and strategic partners to communicate the product roadmap, feature requests, and to help prioritize them.
- Run and further develop the GitLab Open Source Initiative to increase the overall number of Open Source projects that move to GitLab.