Codacy builds the leading code quality platform that helps thousands of developers ship billions of lines of code per day. Our mission is to help software development teams make great engineering decisions and create productivity through quality.
We are a small team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our main focus is on creating value for our customers.
Whether you’re skilled in building, selling, marketing or supporting, we want you to help us change the developer tools industry.
We’re looking for a Delivery Manager, who will help Codacy improve our delivery, happiness and processes by using Lean/Agile methodologies.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Help squads improve communication among different team members, different chapters (Product, Tech, Design and QA) and between squads
- Provide and adapt different frameworks/tools to help our squads handle different opinions while supporting the best decision making process
- Define and implement engineering delivery metrics that best align with our strategic direction, educate our squads on the value of such metrics and enforce them cross organization
- Collaborate directly with software and operations teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Lean/Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness
- Help guide teams make process-oriented and organization-oriented choices that are right for them
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- Proven experience guiding Lean/Agile methodologies across organizations
- Be energetic and resilient. Be able to spread across the organization the importance of Agile principles, values
- Educate all product and non-product teams on how to build, grow, and maintain a thriving agile organization
- Be flexible while providing guidance. Able to coach with a wide range of people coming from different backgrounds, with different learning preferences, and with different learning goals
- Willing and able to work closely with the people that they’re coaching, providing practical advice that they follow themselves
Who will you be working closely with?
- Product Engineering Squads
- Engineering Managers
- Product Management and Design Chapters
- QA and DevOps Teams
What else makes working at Codacy awesome?
- Competitive Salary. Check our our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision
- Snacks & Drinks in the office everyday
- Regular compensation reviews
- Generous learning and development budget
- Pet-friendly offices
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Regular team gatherings
If you are excited about technology and want to create an impact, apply here!