Content writers and word wranglers! If you’ve been looking for the chance to flex your creative writing muscles, this is a rare opportunity.
The world’s most imaginative and exciting experiential marketing company (seriously) is in search of a daring and inspired Marketing Copywriter and brand marketer. Join our talented and tenacious team for an adventure in marketing mayhem at Group Delphi.
Group Delphi creates immersive brand experiences for audiences everywhere (from trade shows and events to retail pop-ups and museums). And in turn, we (the marketing team, a fast-paced crew of meme-swapping Slack chatters) market Group Delphi.
Check Us Out:
Group Delphi is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Instructions on how to apply at the bottom of the listing.
Who We’re Looking For:
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Copywriter position is a smart, cross-functional content writer with a passion for storytelling through a variety of platforms. You’ll be responsible for executing multi-channel marketing campaigns and supporting daily marketing operations with creative and targeted copy.
You’ll know the position is right for you if:
- You have a strong, readable written voice
- We can’t emphasize this enough. The experiential marketing industry is complex and ever changing; we must ensure we are educational and Our voice is succinct but visual; breezy but direct; confident but inclusive. Your ability to understand and write in this voice is crucial.
- You’re creative in the face of constraint
- You love the challenge of seamlessly integrating keywords into a compelling piece of content. You understand the difference in and can write across channels and platforms.
- You’re a motivated self-starter
- Each member of our team drives multiple projects like a boss, strategically prioritizing to maximize the results of our efforts. You’ll work under an evolving content calendar, reprioritizing daily to ensure projects move forward on time and on spec.
- You have a journalist’s ear for story, a marketer’s ear for snappy
- Telling the Group Delphi story means capturing the richness and excitement of what happens here. Telling it well means using only a few well-chosen words and some surprising, witty turns of phrase.
- You’re a superb collaborator
- Our tight-knit team ideates freely, produces quickly, and improves weekly.
- If you just can’t help but set (and reach) a higher barThe Role:
As primary user of the Group Delphi voice, the writer in this role will protect and enthusiastically promote the Group Delphi brand voice across every channel. Some specific duties of this exciting, multi-faceted role include:
- Conceive and write Group Delphi’s creative thought-leadership content, including whitepapers, infographics, guides, and other pieces.
- Write compelling and intelligently optimized emails, ads, landing pages, blog posts, and promoted social posts, and other assets to disseminate content and bring new clients into the Delphi universe.
- Analyze engagement data, report results, glean insights, and refine copy approach.
- Develop A/B and split testing across various digital properties to improve conversion and overall performance.
- Ensure SEO best practices are being implemented across all digital platforms.
- Create content that’s as beautiful as it is insightful. Group Delphi lives on the cutting edge of experiential design; our content emulates that position with perpetually fresh messages.
- Create sales-enabling collateral.
Love What We Do:
- Enthusiastically champion all things Group Delphi and continually promote Delphi’s brand identity across appropriate avenues.
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset each day. We’re a company of proactive, empowered creatives always on the lookout for intelligent solutions — you should be too.
- You must have stellar attention to detail, superb communication skills, and a passion for highly engaging content.
- Working on our lean, mean marketing machine involves wearing multiple hats and juggling assets and deadlines. If you’re wired for this kind of workstyle, we’re looking for you!
- BA/BS, 5+ years of equivalent working experience. We’ll ask for samples of work.
- Experience creating content for across marketing channels; from LinkedIn to landing pages.
- Understanding of marketing principles.
- Experience with Marketing Automation (we use Hubspot) and CMS (we use WordPress) tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience developing B2B content a plus.
- Past experience at a marketing, creative, or digital agency a plus.
This is a full-time salaried position with the opportunity for meaningful career development and a path towards advancement.
Starting January 2020.
This position is open for both remote candidates or those who are local and would be based out of our Alameda office. We’re located in a 90,000 square foot hangar on the Naval Air Station in Alameda, CA. Our office is unconventional, and we like it that way.
I want in! What do I do?
We’re sure you have a lovely phone voice, but please don’t call us just yet. Apply with your resume, samples of work and a catchy cover letter. Please make sure submit all three.
Job Type: Full-time
- Copywriting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Fully Remote
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday