Annuity Suitability and Compliance Specialist
Exciting new job open with top rated Insurance Client
(Annuity) Suitability and Compliance Specialist
This job can be remote/work from home!
This is an addition to the expanding Annuity new Business Team. In this role you will be responsible for reviewing the suitability of new Annuity applications to make sure the company is compliant with all applicable state regulations.
What will you do in this role?
- Suitability reviews on annuity applications (purchases, exchanges, etc)
- Review questionnaire and supporting documents for suitability
- Approve or decline on simple cases
- Build rapport and maintain ongoing positive relationships with agents
- Advise and consult w/agents on changes that could make a case suitable
- Stay current on all current and upcoming suitability regulations and changes
- Review process and make suggestions as needed to improve process and procedure
- Data entry into suitability matrix and database
What experience and knowledge does this job require?
- Deep knowledge of annuity products (fixed) and regulations
- 2 or more years’ experience in Annuity Suitability or Compliance
- General knowledge of life insurance products
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to suitability and the assessment of suitability for Annuity product sales.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required
- Industry coursework is a plus (CAS, LOMA, FINRA, ALU, etc)
** This can be a Manager/Supervisor role for someone with more than 2 or 3 years of experience.
This is a full time permanent job with a top rated Life and Annuity company.
** This position can be remote! Work from home is available **
Our client is offering competitive pay and benefits and long term opportunity to grow.
If you have the required Suitability and Compliance experience with Annuity products and you would like to be considered for this opening, then please email your resume to Jason Keck at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]