Digital Media Analyst - Content Marketing & Demand Generation
*Position can be virtual/remote*
High Level Goals Of Role
Working with Arden Media Company, an industry leading 5G and IoT global news, information and event company, Candidate, will have daily interaction with and be responsible for optimizing digital content marketing and demand generation programs for some of the largest technology companies in the world. Clients include Qualcomm, Intel, Nokia, Dell, Ericsson, ARM, Huawei, ZTE, and KPMG - just to name a few.
Day To Day Responsibilities
- Daily review, tracking and optimizing of editorial, sponsored content and demand generation campaigns (ie white papers and webinars)
- Prepare and review with client during program close out calls, the ROI Scorecard /Buyer journey program scorecard and presentations
- Collaborate with the project team (internal and external) to identify marketing, demand generation and community development strategies and solutions that will best meet the client's needs.
- Candidate will participate in client program kick-off and close out calls
- Candidate will assist and ultimately be responsible for the creation and implementation of content marketing and demand generation programs to include email marketing forms, landing pages, email campaigns, banners, adwords, influencer marketing, newsletters and social media promotion.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed including but not limited to:
- Preparing, sending and analyzing the effectiveness of daily and weekly newsletters
- Identify industry influencers and engage influencer community through social media strategy
- Assist clients with developing and implementing content marketing strategy
- Work closely and collaborate with existing Content Marketing & Demand Generation team to improve campaign performance and client outreach.
- As we have a startup mentality, willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed that may fall outside existing job description in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Superb oral and written communication skills (internal and external)
- Excellent organizational and project management skills - Manage concurrent ongoing client campaigns with different deliverables, due at different dates and times.
- Demonstrable technical curiosity, skills and or experience - Ability to use and troubleshoot technology platforms that includes Google products (Docs, sheets, presentations, Adwords, Adsense, Youtube etc..), Basic HTML for Email and website formatting, and database management. Be familiar with marketing automation platforms (ie Eloqua) and webinar platforms and have a healthy appetite for growing your knowledge of these technologies.
- Track record of taking ownership and delivering product in a fast paced environment with deadlines.
- Attention to detail. Keeping client assets with standard naming convention and folders while ensuring a delightful client experience through timely and polished delivery of product.
- Excited to explore high level concepts of leading edge technology to include 5G, IoT, autonomous vehicles, predictive data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence across key vertical markets including communication service providers, manufacturing & supply chain, oil & gas, transportation, healthcare, commercial real estate and agriculture.
- Bonus skills: HTML and basic API script coding experience; design experience would also be helpful
Arden Media Company: Accelerating The Buyer Journey. We connect technology buyers with technology sellers using authoritative, relevant content to build, engage and educate targeted technology communities. Measurable results guaranteed.