Digital Marketing Associate
- Assist marketing managers in running and optimizing several acquisition and retention channels across web and mobile
- Monitor conversions and ROI through rigorous campaign planning and implementation, A/B testing, budget management, optimization and analysis
- Run reports and communicate business results back to the broader team.
- BS degree and at least 1 year of work experience in a quantitative role
- Data driven and analytical
- Intellectually curious
- Advanced Excel skills; including usage of Pivot tables
- Experience in running acquisition campaigns is a plus
- Ability to write SQL queries is a plus
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in San Francisco with offices in Shanghai and Portland.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.