This opening is more than 108 days old and is very likely already filled.
Baremetrics provides analytics and tools that, for many business owners, can be overwhelming if they haven't had to interact with these metrics before, so your job will be to help them both understand and use the tools better, while answering questions along the way.
Some things you'll be responsible for...
- Email, live chat and social support
- Proactive outreach to existing customers
- Synthesizing customer problems into bug tickets for the engineers
- Building out our help docs
- Creating how-to's and tutorials for using our product
- Gaining insights into how businesses on Baremetrics use (and want to use) our service
- Love interacting with people
- Enjoy writing and are able to do it in a clear and concise manner
- Enjoy talking about technical concepts, and would be comfortable explaining how Baremetrics and SaaS metrics work
- Empathize with users and can see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they’re facing
- Enjoy solving open-ended problems
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics and small business in general
- Work from anywhere (we're 100% remote)
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Flexible work hours
- Full health, vision & dental insurance for you and your family
- Annual company meetups
- Kindle Paperwhite + Unlimited Books
- Monthly "remote stipend" that you can use for anything