Senior Fullstack Ruby / JS Developer
We are looking for people who are up to the task of digitizing the job advertising market with us. GOhiring offers digital infrastructure for companies, HR IT-systems, job portals and agencies to enable more direct and productive ways of collaborating. That way, job postings can be published via an API and managed with transparency via digital processes. Thanks to state-of-the-art tools, we have also digitized our own working environment and set up everything for #remote work from anywhere in the world.
- As part of our development team, you will be responsible for building smart, customer-driven front- and back-end solutions
- This implies solving exciting engineering challenges, starting with MVP’s and iterating from there
- You collaborate closely with our experienced team of backend developers, product managers, designers and testers
- You work on complex frontend projects using the latest technology and JS frameworks (such as react.js, ember.js)
- Depending on your interests and skills, you will work on different parts of our product ecosystem
- You get excited about good quality code and engineering quests
- You value testing, well-documented code and intelligent software design techniques
- You already have good knowledge about API Design and performance optimization
- You are conversant in English
What to expect
Remote culture - Work wherever you are most productive - at home, while traveling or in our office in Berlin. Benefit from processes and mindsets which are 100% oriented towards working flexible hours in the location of your choice.
Small, agile team - We believe that work is simply more fun in small teams. Experienced colleagues, jointly defined company targets, a direct exchange and lots of creative leeway: That is what constitutes our understanding of productivity.
Complex challenges - Due to our central role in the market, we are closely interlinked with all the players and are able to reach unparalleled depths when it comes to digitizing business processes. In doing so, we encounter new challenges time and time which are waiting to be solved for the benefit of all market players.
Sounds like an interesting challenge for you?
We believe in culture first, skills second: if you are truly interested in this job, you should apply - even if you do not fulfill 100% of the requirements. Because a cultural fit is more important to us than an extra grain of qualification.
Simply send us your profile in addition to your Github handle. We look forward to getting to know you better!
Diversity and equal opportunity are important to us. We are happy about the interest of all candidates and strive to provide feedback as quickly as possible.