Digital Marketing Associate -
This opening is more than 220 days old and is very likely already filled.
Job DescriptionDegree Required:University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree -
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
Our client is the largest spa and wellness marketing company in North America, is seeking a seasoned Digital Marketing Associate, Memberships and Loyalty Programs in New York City. They are an established national brand with a blog and social community centered on beauty, fitness, fashion, food and health.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Associate will work out of the New York City Office.
- The planning, execution, day-to-day management and analysis of integrated digital marketing campaigns & partnerships.
- Overseeing/managing strategy and growth of the brands social media platforms.
- Make significant contributions to the growth and success of the businesses’ initiatives with direct oversight of marketing channels and processes.
- Experience in and passion for Digital Marketing
- Able to demonstrate experience in at least 3 of the following channels: Email, SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Social Media.
- Notable experience using social media (both paid & unpaid) campaigns to drive traffic/sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strategic thinker that see's the whole landscape
- Ability to create content for social media platforms and blog
- Strong analytical experience, ability to use data to create, implement, and execute a digital campaign.
- Represent Spa Week as the first point of contact for incoming leads/connections in the digital/social media sphere.
- Play an active role in developing, planning and executing the Spa Week Media digital/social initiatives and programs while maintaining brand voice and ensuring clear and consistent brand messaging.
- Help develop strong cross-functional brand & influencer partnerships to help increase brand awareness and educate consumers.
- Communicating and coordinating with potential partners to help develop strategy, collect digital assets and manage a calendar.
- Use best practices for social media and digital marketing to assist with the expansion of the brand and establishing goals for engagement and sales growth.
- Create, test, and optimize advertising creative and copy across advertising channels.
- Creating reports and presentations for management to develop and refine plans and roadmaps.
- Embrace data-driven marketing from planning to results, using data to inform your decisions.
- 2 - 4 years in social media and/or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing
- Excellent communication skills and comfort interfacing with C-suite executives
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics. Knowledge of and experience with online retailing and ecommerce.
- Experience with WordPress as well as social media management tools, like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Strong interest in Digital Marketing & Social Media is essential
- Demonstrated ability to perform towards clear KPI’s and to generate marketing ROI.
- Is metrics-oriented and numbers driven. Possesses the ability to create and iterate campaigns based on data.
- Strong desire to work in a hyper-growth fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and able to manage priorities without oversight.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written). Experience as a content producer with the ability to organize, apply hierarchy, and simplify content for various audiences & mediums.
- Ability to work cross-functionally based on needs of the business (as project lead or contributor)
- Organized, self-motivated, resourceful individual with a can-do attitude and ability to think creatively and holistically.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite programs (Word, PPT, Excel, etc); Familiar with InDesign/Photoshop or commitment to learn.
- Experience working with a CMS, HTML / CSS, SQL, general programming a plus