Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a social media specialist to bring their unique abilities to our team.
This is a remote contractor 1099 position. We are looking for someone who can fulfill 10-20 hrs per week with opportunity for more hours as we grow.
You can work from anywhere, we are based in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Create effective social strategy and social calendar to maximize engagement and ROI.
- Manage day-to-day social media marketing including posting, client approval process, monitoring comments/engagement, etc.
- Generate reports with social metrics such as engagement, conversions, ROI, etc.
- Work closely with our Client and Project Managers and digital marketing team
- Social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (bonus: YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Manage Facebook pages for clients
- Facebook Ads management including pixels, conversion tracking, retargeting ads
- Ability to use stock photos and Canva or other social graphic design app to design graphics
- Use social scheduling tool like HootSuite, SocialPilot, etc.
- Use tools like BuzzSumo to find social influencers and maximize social reach and engagement.
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- One location